Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Etsy goodness


I'm having so much fun getting to know the online craft fair that is Etsy. So far, I've purchased some beautifully illustrated letter press cards, a cool t-shirt with collective nouns on it (fun ones include a parliament of owls and a crash of rhinos), a colourful new camera strap that makes me smile each time I look at it, and some supplies for crafting (project to remain secret until after the holidays). The creative people on Etsy are inspiring and they give this environmentalist non-shopaholic some serious urges to go wild with my PayPal account. Plus, you can list favourite items in your profile like your own personal wish list.

If you haven't seen Etsy yet I'd highly recommend it. Try it, I dare you!
Credits: card by sweetbeets
t-shirt by Xenotees
camera strap by Straps By Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails