Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Perfectionism rears its ugly head

Welcome to Holly's Red Bike, my newly hatched blog. I've been wanting to start a blog for many months, but have been held back by wanting to create that perfect url, the blog title that would in two or three words encapsulate my whole personality, present and future. After much soul searching (and suggestions such as "mykingdomforagerund" from dear friends), I've settled on a title that represents something that makes me happy. My red bike gets me around town and unfailingly puts a smile on my face. Oh, and my name is Holly. Comment on this post or this blog runs the risk of being one of the hundreds of orphaned blogs that litter the internet.

1 comment:

  1. The internet could use some perfectionism. I look forward to many more Holly posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails